St Paul's Newsletter
August 2018 (Fall Kick-off)
- St. Paul summer happenings
- Ministry updates
- A look ahead to fall
* Ways to nurture your faith during summer travel
* Summer programming - Church Picnic, VBS, Youth Gathering, Liberian Student Support
* Photos of Pentecost with Confirmation
Spring Finance & Property Update (Apr. 2018)
Holy Week/Easter 2018
* Pastor Rob's invitation to Holy Week (with worship schedule)
* A heads-up on three new things for this year's Holy Week
* Photos of the some winter highlights!
* Pastor Rob's invitation to our Lenten Journey of Faith
* Lenten service project: Farmtastic service to others!
* A new ministry launching: Adult Forum
* Keeping Advent S.I.M.P.L.E. to welcome Christ into our heart and home.
* Advent and Christmas worship and activity schedule
* 2018 Budget
* How you can join St. Paul church in celebrating the 500th anniversary of the Reformation
* A recap and look ahead to the wonderful Children, Youth and Family ministry we have for the fall
* An update our missionary, an update on our 3Q Financials and our Christmas Eve Schedule!
* Rally Day, Sept 10
* Invitation to invite others
* Fall Calendar of events
Dec/Jan 2016 with Budget Overview